eBook - Statistics of Metal Fatigue in Engineering
Planning and Analysis of Metal Fatigue Tests
This book enables you to become familiar with the field of fatigue testing and analysis. It focuses on the basics of
- statistics for metal fatigue analysis,
- test planning and evaluation according to DIN50100 and ASTM E466 - 15.
Members can read this book online, everywhere! You will learn how to
- plan and evaluate metal fatigue tests (S-N curves and endurance limits) statistically,
- calculate safety factors based on the scatter of the test data,
- evaluate endurance limits with the stair case or the probit method,
- compare samples with statistic tests like the t-Test and
- find and evaluate outliers statistically.